PurposeThe Division of Business, Operations, and Finance Support is headed by Ms. Connie Lopez, Deputy Director. The office provides quality support in the areas of finance and operations to all Region One ESC programs, local school districts and charter schools, by assisting them in improving student performance and enabling them to operate efficiently and economically.
The Division provides quality effective training and assistance to the schools’ educational leaders and student service providers through shared services and cooperative agreements.Services provided include:
- Finance updates thru the Finance Advisory Council and Business Support Services
- Business Operations
- Child Nutrition Program - South Texas Cooperative; includes the Electricity Consortium, and many "service-oriented" bids requested from our districts;
- Human Resources Support
- Project P.a.C.E.
- Connie Lopez, CPA – Deputy Director
- Dr. Andrea Cruz - Project P.a.C.E. Coordinator
- Amanda Galvan – Finance Director
- Dolores Hernandez - SubHub Director
- Carmen Ocanas-Lerma - Food and Nutrition Director
- Melissa Aguero Ramirez - Human Resources Administrator
- Mark Wallace – Director for Facilities & Operations