Our Region One Benefits/Wellness Fair 2016 will be held on Monday, July 25, 2016 to assist with open enrollment for your health benefits. Open enrollment period begins on July 21, 2016 and ends at 5:00 pm on August 22, 2016. Please be advised that this workshop is a mandatory attendance.
Please follow the steps listed below to ensure successful enrollment.
STEP 1 - Registration for the Region One ESC Wellness/Benefits Fair
- Click on the following link to register for the wellness workshop: #52819 (a.m.) or #52820 (p.m.)
- For more information regarding the workshop click on the following link: Wellness/Benefits Fair flyer
STEP 2 - Registration to www.mybenefitshub.com/region1
STEP 3 - Attend Wellness/Benefits FairSTEP 4 - Enrollment to Medical and Supplemental Benefits
- Log in and complete your benefit enrollment. For complete instructions please click on following link: Open Enrollment Instructions
- Enroll in Supplemental benefits using the www.mybenefitshub.com/region1. Supplemental benefits are Accident, Critical Illness, Dental, Disability, FSA, Heart Stroke, ID Theft, LegalEase and Vision.
- Medical enrollment is passive. The medical enrollment election will be submitted by completing the TRS Enrollment, Change and Declination Form and emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 08/22/16 at 5:00 p.m., if you wish to make changes. IMPORTANT, if you do not have any changes from previous year, no action is required.
- Summary of 2016-2017 Plan Highlights. Please note 2016-2017 employer contribution will remain the same.
- We will have a new insurance carrier for dental and vision insurance---make sure you are in attendance to learn of the new benefits available to you.
- Since this is the one time of year when staff members have the opportunity to visit with vendors, please take the time allowed to do so—here’s your opportunity to ask questions and speak with a representative!
- Take time to read the attached notices regarding on-site services including adult vaccinations, wellness screening system, mobile medical clinic and info on donating blood at the United Blood Services on-site unit.
- The general sessions are designed to be interactive, allowing you to make selections on the spot, please bring your own device---laptop, smartphone, IPad to the general session.
- There will be plenty of vendors on site - it’s a good idea to bring some cash in case something catches your eye!
- And, as always, door prizes will be awarded during the general session (must be present to win!) and refreshments will be available in the vendor area.
- As all staff members will be either attending the general sessions or visiting with vendors throughout the day, please make changes to your out-going voice mail and email notifications indicating that ESC staff is involved in an in-house staff development session.
- Finally, be sure to bring your health insurance identification cards for faster service.