The Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning Support is operated from within the Office of Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment. It is one of three pillars of the Region One ESC Centers for Excellence. The Centers for Excellence offer and implement innovative services to improve student performance, increase effectiveness and economy, and implement state initiatives. The support services available from the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning are built on foundations of collaboration, analysis of multiple measures of evidence, and insistence on high quality. We hope you will browse our full catalog or the links below, and contact us to learn more about the innovations, workshops, and conferences we offer!
- TEKS Resource System, DDME, and Comprehensive Professional Development (Download Booklet)
- New Teachers' Support Academy
- Mentoring and Coaching Academy
- Lesson Study
- TX Bank One Texas-Aligned Benchmark Assessment Item Bank
- Instructional Coaching
- Customized District, School, Classroom training/coaching, monitoring, audit review, reporting, and analysis services. (Access Service Request Form)