Region One Education Service Center will be an innovative leader in promoting and achieving educational excellence and equity.
To lead and serve school communities in enhancing student success and school efficiency by providing quality services
Region One ESC is committed to enhancing student success by providing quality services. The organization accepts responsibility for the satisfaction of its customers. Region One ESC exercises this responsibility through adequate training of its employees, adherence to proven procedures, total commitment to meeting and exceeding customer requirements, and maintaining an organizational culture that fosters continual improvement. Through the Strategic Planning Process, goals and objectives are developed and reviewed to ensure continual improvement.
· All Region One ESC campuses will exceed the state average performance for every indicator of the Academic Excellence Indicator System (AEIS) for all student groups.
· All Region One ESC school district personnel will be highly qualified.
· All Region One ESC district programs will meet state and federal compliance requirements.
· All Region One ESC school districts will earn a Superior Achievement rating on the Financial Accountability Resource System.
· All Region One ESC programs will establish public/private partnerships to increase parent and community support and engagement in regional teaching/learning initiatives.
· The number of adults completing their GED and becoming employed will increase annually.