E-rate OverviewRegion One ESC:
Ways to Stay informed:
- Provides e-rate workshops
- Relays USAC reminder messages sent from TEA
- Sends out important reminders through a Technology Director distribution list (Please contact Laura Sheneman LSheneman@esc1.net to be added to the list.)
- Will assist you in finding answers to your e-rate questions
- Join http://www.edweb.net/erate, a professional learning community where you can interact
with others as you navigate the E-Rate process.
- Consider joining the weekly email distribution list from E-Rate Central.
- Handouts from WK# 44393 E-Rate Modernization: FY2015 - The Year of Change (2 slides per page)
- Handouts from WK# 44393 E-Rate Modernization: FY2015 - The Year of Change (1 slide per page)
- Handouts from USAC's Training Series Fall 2014
- Read about the E-rate Modernization Order: A Connected Nation Policy Brief, August 4, 2014.
- USAC's Highlights of the E-rate Modernization Order
- Region One ESC Finance Meeting April 11, 2014 Archived Presentation Links
Last Modified on January 6, 2017