TX Bank One Development Framework
· Aligning each item to the specificity of (TEKS) student expectations and the Assessed Curriculum identified by TEA
· Analyzing each item to determine the level of cognitive and content complexity.
· Refining items to increase the level of cognitive complexity to proportionately reflect the rigor described in HB3 and the available information on STAAR.
· Replicating additional items increasing the number of assessment items available for use in the development of TX Bank One
· Modifying items to ensure maximal accessibility for students served by special education and assessed on modified academic achievement standards.
· Reviewing each item for quality, reliability and accuracy.
FOR INFORMATION, CONTACT: Jean Haverstick
Innovative Projects Coordinator