Any user connecting through the Region One ESC MCU (Multi-point Conferencing Unit) is required to complete and submit this online form. Click HERE to Complete Form. Region One will no longer accept phoned in requests for services or requests via email.
- Requests must be submitted a minimum of 5 working days prior to the conference data.
- All testing must be completed 72 hours prior to every connection or the participant may be cancelled from the event.
- Resources are available on a first come-first served basis.
- TETN professional development events and meetings may be limited and restricted by TEA and/or Region One Departments to assure broad coverage and access regionally. When requesting a high interest TETN event, the enduser is agreeing to allow other districts in the area to attend and must provide data as required: sign in sheets, number of attendees, etc.
- Connection to content providers such as NASA, the McDonald Observatory, Connect2Texas may require registration with the provider in addition to registering the connection with Region One. This registration is the responsibility of the enduser (school or district). Any fees associated with such registration are the responsibility of the enduser.
- Members of the Region One Distance Learning Consortium will be given priority.
- Non-members are subject to a MCU Connection Service Fee of $150 per event. A purchase order or payment is required a minimum of 48 hours prior to services and may be faxed to (956) 984-7650. ATTENTION: Distance Learning. POs will not be accepted in lieu of online registration.
Last Modified on September 4, 2013