Texas K-12 Public and Charter Schools now have FREE Access to RFB&D Audiobooks
Recording for the Blind & Dyslexic, a national nonprofit organization, is the leading accessible audio textbook library for individuals with visual and print disabilities. And Now......Texas has a state membership that allows all K-12 public and charter schools access to our library of digital, audio textbooks and literature at no cost to the district.
If you are a private school or college, please disregard this message.
Your membership contains the following benefits:
• Sign up each campus!
• Unlimited downloads from our library, no book limits.
• Access to all three formats: DAISY CDs, DAISY Downloadable and WMA Downloadable
• Web-based training, twice per month
• Specialized Training on New products
• Teacher resources
To Learn More, Register at www.rfbd.org/texas for the Introduction Webinar hosted each month.
Once the membership is activated, you will have full access to RFB&D's audiobook library which includes textbooks, novels and literature.
Please visit the Texas Dedicated Landing Page for:
* Membership Form to register a new school/account
* Sign up for Live Webinar Trainings
* Access to Book Ordering Support
* All Support Needs
If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to contact me:
Regional Project Director