Statistics Retrieval for Online ResourcesIf you need usage statistics for end of year reports, below are the general instructions for retrieving statistics for the online resources. You will need to contact some of the vendors directly to get instructions on retrieving statistics.MackinVIACampus usage report and District usage report can be run by anyone with MackinVIA administrator rights.NOTE: Usage report access is based on the assigned administrator rights (Campus level or District level).
BrainPOP COMBOContact Fabiola Fuentes at firstname.lastname@example.org to request usage report.
Campus librarian can now run their campus usage for BrainPOP databases (district level not available at this time).Librarian must have a MY BRAINPOP EDUCATOR ACCOUNT to be assigned administrator rights.
Click here for instructions to request administrator rights.Britannica School Edition (Private Schools Only)
Discovery EducationIf you have administrator rights, follow instructions below. Otherwise, contact Fabiola Fuentes for usage report.
- Go to http://stats.eb.com
Enter your Britannica username and password.
Select the database you want usage for.
Select report type - Detailed Report or Summary (Grand Totals Only)
Check box for Excel Format.
Click View Reports.
Link to Report Definitions is at the bottom of the reports page or click here.
EBSCO K-12 PackageContact Fabiola Fuentes at email@example.com to request usage report.Link to EBSCO Usage Report GlossaryTEXQUEST: Gale Databases
- Login to http://www.discoveryeducation.com
- Click on “My Admin” on the right side at top of page
- On left side menu under My Reports, click on "My Reports Home"
Select the report "By Site"
Select the Account (AKA district name)
- Select the Site (AKA campus name)
- Uncheck "Include Archived"
- Product - select "DE Streaming"
- Select the time frame you want to use
- Group Results by "Month"
- Select Report Format
Run Report or Save Report
For all TexQuest resources: TSLAC's ChalkDUSTEmail Gale Tech Support for an Admin Account at firstname.lastname@example.orgTEXQUEST: Adam Matthew DatabasesFor all TexQuest resources: TSLAC's ChalkDUSTAdam Matthew Digital: http://www.amdigital.co.uk/librarians-resources/usage-statistics/TEXQUEST: Britannica School Edition
NOTE: Britannica revised their usage report for 2013-14. If your usage is lower than last year, you can re-run usage for last year to see if it is actually lower or not compared to last year.
For all TexQuest resources: TSLAC's ChalkDUSTFor a more detailed report, you can use Britannica Usage Report.
- Go to http://stats.eb.com
- Enter your Britannica username and password.
- Select the database you want usage for.
- Select report type - Detailed Report or Summary (Grand Totals Only)
- Check box for Excel Format.
- Click View Reports.
- Link to Report Definitions is at the bottom of the reports page or click here.
To request a Statistics Report, email accounts@TeachingBooks.net with the appropriate time period.
Last Modified on January 6, 2017