The Office of College, Career, and Life Readiness (OCCLR) provides all members of our educational community with research-based professional learning opportunities, collaboration and networking, quality resources, and access to highly skilled professionals in support of school system efforts to ensure the highest levels of quality education is accessible for all students. Our mission is to promote and achieve educational excellence by providing quality services that lead to enhanced levels of student success.
Five projects are currently operated out of the Office of CCLR and other services are delivered through the Center for Excellence in College and Career Readiness (CECCR). For more information about our Office offerings, click the links below.
- GEAR UP (2 Projects)
- Investing in Innovation Grant: Project HEAL2
- Educational Opportunity Center (EOC)-Operation College Bound
- Center for Excellence in College and Career Readiness
- PATHS Project
- District, School, and Educator Improvement
- Supports that prepare students for success in life
- Rigorous, engaging, and intentional instruction
- High Quality Professional Learning Opportunities
- Student, Parent, and Community Support
- Collaborative Partnerships for Student Success
Our College and Career Support Services:
- Consultation and training for state initiatives and changes in standards and college/career readiness opportunities
- Workshops/Conferences on research-based, effective strategies for teachers and students
- On-site training and consultation for School Districts and Charter School Systems
The Region One ESC Office of College, Career, and Life Readiness is committed to making a difference in the quality of education and learning for all students through excellence in research-based professional development and technical assistance aimed at improving college and career readiness for all through comprehensive and collaborative system of support.
Learn More About the:
(Click logo to connect with Center for Excellence webpage.)