Career and Technical Edication Services:
- Technical assistance for Local Education Agency Career and Technical Education Programs
- Analysis of district CTE course offerings and student participation based on non-traditional student enrollment.
- Provide student events and information promoting occupations in non-traditional career fields.
- Establish networking opportunities among colleges, universities, workforce development boards and TEA CTE Staff.
- Provide information regarding Nondiscrimination statement for publication prior to beginning of school year.
- Technical assistance in review/understanding the Student Attendance Accounting Handbook.
- Technical Assistance on completing Career Preparation Paid or Unpaid Training Plans.
- Review current Industry-based Certifications and assist creating new indusrty certifcations for students.
- Provide Monthly Meetings – CTE Update Sessions
- Utilize the Methods of Administration (MOA) to identify barriers to access for students to CTE programs.
- Review of teacher certifications & local articulation agreements for compliance.
- Provide industry Certification training for CTE teachers.
- Preparation for districts scheduled for Civil Rights Compliance Monitoring (MOA) and Accountability for CTE
Last Modified on June 21, 2021