High Performance Schools: Best Practices for Student Success Conference
What works in Region One ESC area classrooms for curriculum, instruction, and assessment?The Annual Best Practices Conference showcases exceptional Region One ESC area educators that have demonstrated expertise in inspiring students to achieve at very high levels. These current practitioners deliver informative sessions to support on-grade level success, address the needs of Region One area students, and broaden opportunities for networking among participants.Participants select from a full schedule of sessions aligned to help all students succeed!WHAT TO EXPECT
This conference is for District/Campus administrators, all teachers, and professional support staff!Register at: www.esc1.net/staffdevelopment.
- Research-based instructional frameworks and classroom-proven strategies aligned to content area state standards and college and career readiness initiatives
- Interactive co-presenting demonstrations by Region One area elementary and secondary teachers and ESC content area specialists.
- Strategies to build success for all learners
- Hands-on activities to encourage student engagement and deep learning
- Professional Learning Community protocols to maximize student outcomes and teacher effectiveness
- Best practices for Instructional Leadership support
- Systemic curriculum process applications
- TEA content area updates
- Networking with area educators