Texas Teacher Evaluation and Support System (T-TESS)
The Texas Teacher Evaluation and Support System (T-TESS) is the Texas Education Agency-recommended appraisal process created to evaluate teachers and establish a system of support. T-TESS is directly correlated to the Texas Teacher Standards, and is designed as a model for providing teachers with ongoing, timely feedback and establishing a culture of continuous improvement. The T-TESS rubric consists four domains with specific dimensions, descriptors, and performance levels. T-TESS facilitates the process of every teacher being supported and encouraged to grow professionally.Region One ESC hosts three-day T-TESS trainings throughout the year.View or download the 2023 - 2024 Appraiser Training Schedule below:Please note the following when registering for a T-TESS training:
- All training sessions will begin promptly at 8:30 a.m.
- Sessions are from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- You must attend all three sessions consecutively to receive credit for the training. For example, you cannot miss Day One and attend Day Two and Day Three.
- Due to the nature of the training and certification process that will follow, it is imperative that all participants be present during the sessions. If you miss a portion of a session for any reason, you may be asked attend a make up session after the training or attend another full day session.
For more information, you can log onto Teach for Texas website at https://teachfortexas.org
- All participants will be charged $495.00 for the training.
- Submit a district purchase order to Dalia Gracia at email@example.com.
- If you are paying for the training personally, payments must be made via Pay Pal with a credit card.
Aminta SilvaCoordinatorCenter for Leadership Excellence956-984-6262Dalia GraciaProgram Bookkeeper956-984-6038FAX 956-984-7636
Note: Trainings may be offered virtually or face-to-face.
NOTE: T-TESS Appraisers, please click on note/link below for the latest information on T-TESS Recertification (see the Certification Test tab).