The Pathways Aligned to Health Science (PATHS) Project provides assistance to districts in understanding the healthcare programs available to students, along with the kinds of curricular and extra-curricular activities needed in order for students to succeed in those programs.
The project is funded by the Texas Education Agency and provides targeted learning experiences, so educators may better support students interested in healthcare fields.
Partners in the PATHS Project include:
- Region One ESC,
- The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley,
- Doctor’s Hospital at Renaissance,
- The Health Science Institute at Renaissance,
- Performance Therapeutics,
- and the ten school districts listed below.
La Joya ISD
South Texas ISD
Valley View ISD
Project PATHS Calendar 2021-2022
Please contact our office if you are having trouble viewing this document.