What is RF Tracker?
The Residential Facilities (RF) Tracker is a state reporting feature in the Texas Student Data System (TSDS). RF Tracker will be used to collect data for students with disabilities who reside in residential care and treatment facilities within the geographic boundaries or jurisdiction of local educational agencies (LEAs). For reporting purposes, an RF is considered a facility that provides 24-hour custody or care of students with disabilities 22 years of age or younger for detention, treatment, foster care, or any non-educational purpose. This data will be used to inform stakeholders, such as educators, parents, and legislators, about the effectiveness of educational programs and student outcomes for students residing in residential facilities in accordance with 19 Texas Administrative Code (TAC) 97.1072.
Workshop Materials from October 9th 2020 Region One Training:
- ESC1 Residential Facility Tracker Workshop.pdf (session introduction)
- RF Tracker Step-by-Step Instructions.docx | RF Tracker Step-by-Step Instructions expanded.pdf
- RF Tracker - Requesting Access to TSDS.docx
- TSDS Incident Management System.docx
- For workshop Recording, click Here
- Demo Video 1 - How to Upload the TSDS RF Tracker Files and PEIMS Files into the ODS
- Demo Video 2 - How to Promote/Validate/Run Reports in the TSDS Core Application RF Tracker (Note: Use Microsoft Edge Browser to view this video)