ILP3 candidates are required to take and pass practice exams during coursework and training. Practice exam dates are listed on program schedule.
Candidates will be notified by ILP3 when Certify Teacher account is active and ready for use.
- Exam Mode - Baseline Assessment
- Study Mode and Flash Cards
- Practice Assessments
- 3 Practice exams post baseline
- Passing score of 80% or higher on all 11 competencies on 3 Certify Teacher practice exams
Pearson TExES 268:
Candidates will pay exam fee on the day of practice exam.
- TEA ID number required
- TX NESinc User ID and password required
- Upon exam completion, practice results are avaiable for 100 days
ILP3 candidates are required to take and pass TExES 268 exam: Principal as Instructional Leader for an intern, probationary, and standard certificate.
ILP3 candidates are required to take and pass PASL exam: Performance Assessment for School Leaders for a standard certificate.
Contact Us Today!
Sandra S. SaenzILP3 Program SpecialistOffice: 956-984-6275Debby HinojosaILP3 BookkeeperOffice: 956-984-6104Elena OviedoILP3 BookkeeperOffice: email@example.comLinda Rodriguez, DirectorEducator Preparation ProgramsOffice: 956-984-6037Hours of Operation:Monday - Friday