Region One Education Service Center is continuing to provide quality supports for school systems, leaders, parents, teachers and students during this world-wide health emergency. In the Division of Instructional Leadership, School Improvement and College Readiness our programs have dedicated time and resources to support your school systems. Currently, our program coordinators and directors will conduct weekly meetings with school system program staff to assure that you stay abreast of federal, state and local requirements and we are working diligently to create online content to support your parents, teachers, and students. On each of the program webpages, you will find specific content to support the area of focus.
Key Areas of Support
- Weekly Program Meetings with District Program Coordinators and Directors
- On-line Parent Resource Page
- On-line Teacher Resources for Classroom Instruction.
- TEA Communication Regarding State Initiatives & Implementation Timelines
Project RISE and Region One ESC commend you for the work you are continuing to do with your students, educators, and community given the challenges our school systems are faced with. We are available to provide assistance and support during this unprecedented time. We assure you that we are in this together.
All Region One ESC educators are encouraged to review the free elearning trainings scheduled at: www.esc1.net/elearning !
Below are the most recent updates from the Texas Education Agency.
COVID-19 Support from the TEA
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Support & Guidance from TEA (District)
- Instructional Continuity Planning Framework (District)
- Texas Students Meal Finder (Parent)
COVID-19 News Releases from TEA