Region One Incentive Strategies for Educators
Our goal is to create a K-12 pipeline of highly-effective teachers, leaders, and educators to increase ALL students’ academic achievement, graduation rates, and college enrollment.
Project RISE Objectives:
- Establish an effective Human Capital Management System (HCMS) and educator evaluation Performance-Based Compensation System (PBCS) at each target school
- Ensure highly-effective educators are apparent and retained
- Increase students', particularly low-income, minority, at-risk and English Learners academic performance and college/career readiness by creating highly-effective educators
- Increase cost efficiency and productivity at target schools through a systemic transformation of effective HCMS/PBCS systems
- Create a pipeline of highly-effective educators