What is SEE-One?
The System for Educator Effectivenesss (SEE-One) is web application that manages student growth measures. SEE-One is fully developed, supported, and customized by Region One ESC’s Technology for Learning Division.
What systems does SEE-One support?
The System for Educator Effectivenesss (SEE-One) supports the Texas Teacher Evaluation and Support System (TTESS), the Teacher Incentive Allotment (TIA), and the texasslo.org process.
What are some features of SEE-One/SLO?
The SEE-One/SLO application supports:
• Multiple Student Growth Data Collections
• Options for Proficiency Ratings
• Body of Evidence Collections
• Phase 1, 2, and 3 of the Texas SLO Process
• Approval and Revision Submissions
• Electronic Signatures
• Conference and FeedbackSupport
• Appraiser and Teacher Collaboration
• Progress Monitoring for Appraiser & Teachers
• Teacher At-A Glance Views for Appraiser
• Student At-A-Glance Views for Teachers