The purpose of the academy is to close the knowledge and skills gap by creating experienced qualified Special Education Teachers (SETs) to provide grade level and accelerated instruction for all students.
CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS TEACHER APPLICATION PROCESS
- Employed with a Region One School District/Charter
- Special Education Teacher with 0-3 years of experience in Special Education
- Be working with students served by Special Education in the 2022-2023 school year
- Attend a 5 day New Teacher Training
- Participate in 5 coaching cycles during the school year (Fall/Spring) to include 3 observations-feedback sessions
- Attend bi-monthly meetings with assigned coach/facilitator
- Complete 3 asynchronous courses
If interested, fill out an application HERE by June 17, 2022.
Last Modified on May 19, 2022