What is Texas Instructional Leadership (TIL) Training?
- TIL consists of a suite of training opportunities intended to foster continuous improvement by helping campus and district administrators grow concrete instructional leadership skills.
- TIL training is aligned with many of the best practices described in the Effective Schools Framework.
- TIL Program at Region One ESC is a Texas Education Agency Vetted Improvement Program (VIP) for schools seeking a technical assistance provider or a capacity builder.
What is the Texas Instructional Leadership (TIL) Process and Purpose?
- TIL is a program through which training and support is provided to campus and district leaders on their ability to build capacity among the educators they lead.
- TIL was designed to strengthen a leader's skill as they lead through the See it, Name It, Do It (SiNiDi) model of practice-based professional development.