Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL)Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL) is organized to assist administrators with the implementation of T-TESS. Participants of AEL will recognize the relationship between the seven strands of school leadership and five conceptual themes. AEL has now taken the place of ILD. If you have been certified with ILD, you do not need to be certified with AEL.Region One offers the three-day training.View or download the 2023 - 2024 Appraiser Training Schedule below:Please note the following when registering for an AEL training:
- All training sessions will begin promptly at 8:30 a.m.
- Sessions are from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- You must attend all three sessions consecutively to receive credit for the training. For example, you cannot miss Day One and attend Day Two and Day Three.
- Due to the nature of the training and certification process that will follow, it is imperative that all participants be present during the sessions. If you miss a portion of a session for any reason, you may be asked attend a make up session after the training or attend another full day session.
- All participants will be charged $495.00 for the training.
- Submit a district purchase order to Dalia Gracia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are paying for the training personally, payments must be made via Pay Pal with a credit card.
Aminta SilvaCoordinatorCenter for Leadership Excellence956-984-6262Program Assistant/ Bookkeeper956-984-6038FAX 956-984-7636
Note: Trainings may be offered virtually or face-to-face.
NOTE: T-TESS Appraisers, please click on note/link below for the latest information on T-TESS Recertification (see the Certification Test tab).