TutorHub is a NEW service provided by Region One ESC SubHub Department to assist Local Education Agencies in the recruitment and placement of high-quality trained tutors that will provide supplemental targeted instruction to address students needs. TutorHub provides trained tutors to implement accelerated instruction through high impact tutoring. The TutorHub tutor initiative is to support LEAs in addressing learning loss by meeting the requirements for HB 4545.
TCLAS Decision 6: Tutoring Supports
- To support the implementation of high impact tutoring as well as assist districts in meeting the statutory requirements for supplemental accelerated instruction as outlined in House Bill (HB) 4545.
- To provide a "full service" option for LEAs seeking access to TEA-subsidized high quality instructional materials for K-8 Math and Reading*, use of an online tutoring platform for in-person and remote tutoring sessions, and tutors trained in research-based principles of high impact tutoring.
TCLAS Decision 11: High-Quality Afterschool
- To provide technical assistance to design, implement and/or continuously improve an afterschool program aligned with local needs.
- To support awardees in completion of the afterschool strategic plan, implementation of the plan, and continuous revision of the plan based on student outcomes.
Key Components to the Strategic Plan
- Design and Implementation
Dr. Michelle ZunigaDirector-SubHub/TutorHub(956) 984-6174Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgJose L. Franklin, Jr., M.Ed.Coordinator-SubHub(956) 984-6189Email: email@example.comLeticia Robles, M.Ed.Instructional Support Lead-TutorHub(956) 984-6097Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgDarlene Garza, M.Ed.Specialist-TutorHub(956) 984-6017Email: email@example.comStephanie SalazarProgram Assistant(956) 984-6044Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hidalgo ISD
- La Villa ISD
- McAllen ISD
- Monte Alto ISD
- Raymondville ISD
- Valley View ISD