Region One Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning is committed to making a difference in the quality of education and learning for all students. The Center provides research-based professional learning opportunities, collaboration and networking, quality instructional resources, and access to highly skilled professionals in support of school system efforts to ensure the highest levels and quality education is accessible for all students. Services are designed to meet the needs of the new, emerging, experienced teacher and instructional leaders in a K-12 education system.
We offer pre-scheduled workshops through our Professional Development System and onsite professional development at your location via content, pedagogy, learning designs, and program specific sessions as seen in the table below.
Browse our full catalog or extended professional development services/item bank listed at the links below.
- TEKS Resource System and Comprehensive Professional Development
- New Teachers' Support Academy
- Mentoring and Coaching Academy
- Lesson Study
- TX Bank One Texas-Aligned Benchmark Assessment Item Bank (NOW ONLINE!)
- Instructional Coaching
- Performace Level Descriptors (PLDs)
- Customized District, School, Classroom training/coaching, monitoring, audit review, reporting, and analysis services.
Contact us to learn more about the innovations, workshops, and conferences we offer!