Office of School Improvement, Accountability and ComplianceOur Purpose:
The Office of School Improvement, Accountability and Compliance, in partnership with local education agencies, provides data-driven, customized support for teaching and learning to assist in meeting state and federal accountability standards and graduate all students college and career ready. The Office encompasses the programs of Title One, Migrant, Special Education, Career and Technical Education, Parent Involvement and Creating Connections to College.
- District, School, and Educator Improvement
- State and Federal Accountability Support
- Turnaround for Low Performing Schools
- Statewide System of Support
- High-Quality Professional Learning Opportunities
- Student, Parent, and Community Support
- Collaborative Partnerships for Student Success
Our Teaching and Learning Support Services:
- Educator Training on research-based effective instructional strategies
- On-site training and consultation for School Districts and Charter School Systems
- Resources for school and district improvement
Region One ESC Office of School Improvement, Accountability and Compliance in the Division of Instructional Support is committed to supporting school district improvement efforts towards college and career readiness for all through a comprehensive and collaborative system of support.
Tammie L. GarciaAdministrator(956) 984-6173Ruben DegolladoDirector(956) 984-6185(956) 388-0709Rosey GuerraEffective Schools Lead(956) 358-9700Francene PhoenixEffective Schools Lead(210) 663-3929Aminta SilvaEffective Schools Lead(956) 867-8424