The Project P.a.C.E. program is a State Board of Educator Certification approved alternative route to teacher certification coordinated by the Educator Preparation Program of Region One Education Service Center. If you are a real-world professional seeking quality instruction combined with a convenient and fast-paced coursework schedule for becoming a certified state teacher, then Project P.a.C.E. is for YOU!
With a long history of providing services, Project P.a.C.E., together with district partnerships, continues to prepare and certify educators to teach in Texas. If you are passionate about teaching and ready to inspire young minds, submit your interest form today!
Click or Scan the QR Code to Submit Your Interest Form Today!
REASONS FOR CHOOSING PROJECT P.a.C.E.
- Cohort-based program for colleague and peer support
- Combination of online and in-person coursework and training
- 14 month program for single subjects & Career and Technical Education certificate
- 17 month program for subjects with the Science of Teaching Reading certificate
- Payment options, College Loan Access Program, and military financial aid available
- Experience specialized coaching, mentoring, and supervision during field-based practices
- Become the teacher of record while you complete our program requirements
New Cohort Starting Now!
Division of Leadership and Community ImpactDiana Rodriguez, Program SpecialistOffice: 956-984-6101Iris Gutierrez, Program AssistantOffice: 956-984-6036Hours of Operation:Monday - Friday8:00 AM - 4:30 PM