Region One ESC wants you to feel safe and comfortable when visiting our facility. We have taken necessary precautions, based on CDC and health authority guidelines, to ensure that our ESC facility is well-maintained so that when you visit us for your professional development needs, you can focus solely on your learning!
To ensure your safety and those around you, we kindly ask that you adhere to the following COVID-19 Safety Protocols while at any of our Region One facilities:
* If you exhibit any COVID-19 symptoms, including a fever, please stay home and you may attend the session in an online format, if available.
* If you have come into contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please stay home and you may attend the session in an online format, if available.
* Masks are required at all times.
* To get you to your training room quicker, we suggest that you park in recommended parking areas.
* Please proceed directly to your destination. Do not congregate in common areas.
* Practice recognized CDC social distancing guidelines. Fist bump or elbow bumps, instead of a handshake!